29 June 2008

Sunshine.

I love going to sentosa with Helmi, Theeban, Loon, Ant, Shan and my retarded ass (: I think i am into tanning already. Haha. I want to get tan! Getting pictures from Shan now! Feeling very tired already, still going to school tml and going down to the Grand Cathay tml for our project, with my fellow beloved classmates. (:

Life is good for me, i love every single time/sessions with my friends. Even walking alone to take my bus to school i felt good. I love clubbing too (: Last friday at MOS was boring, Adrian came too, and he is really cute. Playing stunts inside and searching girls because 'it has been 2 weeks'.

And i just came back from Hongkong last week with my parents. I simply love H&M! Argh, i love every single part of HK. Hmm, but i think Singapore's weather is still better, there is scorching hot!

No comments: