25 January 2008

As usual, i wake up late in the morning but i managed to take the 7.35am bus and i was on time! I just came back from the HSBC talk at LTD 2, an hour talk really make me more sleepy, the only part of the talk which is the Q&A is somehow interesting (only). People asking silly questions like Rizwan. Haha

Today is the last day of calling in CSC, thats like finally! ((((((((((: BUT report for the rest of the 3 weeks. I wanna say THANK YOU for those who had help me in my personal selling. Thanks for the effort and money waste just to buy from me. LOVE. And i finally able to see Heidi How today, she is still as short as ever. HAHA.

Baby is working at Tampines Mall today, until 10pm. ): Work hard baby, haha. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU! 5.30pm faster come, so i can go meet my mom and brother Jinhan at orchard. I wanna go shopping, wanting mom to buy me clothes without using my own money. Ahhhhhhh, i wanna leave school as soon as possible!

No comments: